Continuing where we left off from last week’s episode, this show discusses increasing your income by recognizing existing opportunities and making your own opportunities through side hustles.
The show progresses through investing basics, both traditional stock market investments as well as real estate investing. (This is BiggerPockets, after all.)
Do you have your spending under control? This is the show that takes you to the next step in your journey—increasing your income to grow your wealth.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
Patch of Land is an online peer-to-peer or ‘peer-to-professional’ real estate crowdfunding marketplace that connects professional real-estate developers needing to finance their real-estate projects to willing lenders or real-estate investors.
Visit PatchOfLand.com/BiggerPockets or call 888 710 6736 to learn more!
In This Episode We Cover:
- Tips for increasing your income
- How to be better at your job
- The importance of getting your health in order
- The concept of self-education
- The benefits of reading books
- How to save more and cut your lifestyle expenses
- Playing to win versus playing to not lose
- The good thing about side hustles
- The concept of “buy low and sell high”
- Why you want to become an online authority
- What you need to do right now
- The importance of having an exit plan
- A discussion on investing
- Two types of investing
- Scott and Mindy’s view on diversification
- The 1 percent rule
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
Books Mentioned in this Show
- “I think doing the bare minimum is a recipe for mediocrity.” (Tweet This!)
- “There are a lot of opportunities. If there aren’t, you can make them.” (Tweet This!)