Side hustle is a huge buzzword in the FI community. Make extra money on the side doing something fun, something you love, or even just something that pays really well.
Today we bring in Nick Loper, Founder of Side Hustle Nation, to share his expertise about side hustling: What they are, who they’re for, and how to implement one of your own. Nick also shares some of his favorite side hustles, including some surprisingly easy ways to make money.
Looking to increase your income? You MUST listen to this episode!
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Listen to the Podcast Here
Watch the Podcast Here
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
Patch of Land is an online peer-to-peer or ‘peer-to-professional’ real estate crowdfunding marketplace that connects professional real-estate developers needing to finance their real-estate projects to willing lenders or real-estate investors.
Visit PatchOfLand.com/BiggerPockets or call 888 710 6736 to learn more!
In This Episode We Cover:
- How Nick started his first side hustle
- Working for Ford as a territory manager while hustling on the side
- Nick’s personal position toward financial freedom
- How Google shut down his website on the first day of his retirement
- The risk of relying on your job as your only source of income
- Side hustling as being entrepreneurial and more time leveraged
- On having an exit plan
- Side hustle ideas that anyone can do
- Marketing services for freelancing and consulting
- Hiring people on Fiverr
- Tips for people who want to generate more income
- Business idea-generating frameworks
- The “intersection method”
- The “rip, pivot, and jam” method
- The sniper method
- Weird and profitable side hustles
- And SO much more!
Links from the Show
Books Mentioned in this Show
- “Start something small, start something low risk, and build that up as much as you can.” (Tweet This!)
- “Don’t ever complicate things. Don’t try to necessarily reinvent the wheel.” (Tweet This!)
- “Start with what you have when you have it.” (Tweet This!)